At Prince Hansen Group, PLLC, we work side-by-side with our clients and tailor our services to fit their specific needs. We combine personal attention and access with the highest levels of technical expertise and specialized knowledge. Timely communication and responsiveness are hallmarks of our client relationships. All of these attributes support our objective of helping you reach your financial goals.
We pursue excellence by staying on top of current developments and technologies. We stay abreast of industry issues and observe the marketplace so we can analyze provide service and advice tailored to your specific needs and goals. We use our experience and resources to develop industry insights and specialized skills that allow us to bring maximum value to your projects. Together all of these factors allow us deliver superior service and act as a trusted business adviser.
A detailed listing of the services we provide is set out below. Take a look at what we have to offer and how we can help you or your business.
- Business Sale or Acquisition: It is essential to know the value of the sale or acquisition. Realistic expectations need to be established before negotiations begin.
- Sellers need to have a realistic understanding what their business is worth before incurring the costs to list their business for sale. Buyers need to be able to support their offer. When both parties understand the underlying value of the business, sales occur much faster.
- Legal Purposes: Often certain legal issues such as divorce, estate issues, and business partner disputes may require that a business valuation be performed to cure the issue.
- Obtain Financing: A business valuation Salt Lake City performed by a valuation professional can also be instrumental in helping a buyer secure business acquisition financing for growth or expansion.
Both investors and lenders will feel more confident about their decision to provide capital.
- Other: Other reasons to request a business valuation Salt Lake City include buy-sell agreements between business owners, gifting to children, estate planning, restricted stock valuation, wealth transfer and valuation of employee stock ownership plans.
|Finance and Banking||Manufacturing||Engineering & Architecture||Trade Associations|
|Distribution||Unions||Nonprofit||Medical and Health Care|