At Prince Hansen Group, PLLC, we work side-by-side with our clients and tailor our services to fit their specific needs. We combine personal attention and access with the highest levels of technical expertise and specialized knowledge. Timely communication and responsiveness are hallmarks of our client relationships. All of these attributes support our objective of helping you reach your financial goals.
We pursue excellence by staying on top of current developments and technologies. We stay abreast of industry issues and observe the marketplace so we can analyze provide service and advice tailored to your specific needs and goals. We use our experience and resources to develop industry insights and specialized skills that allow us to bring maximum value to your projects. Together all of these factors allow us deliver superior service and act as a trusted business adviser.
A detailed listing of the services we provide is set out below. Take a look at what we have to offer and how we can help you or your business.
- Tax Preparer: PHG offers professional preparation of all federal, state, and local returns at competitive, affordable rates.
- Tax Planning: PHG continuously monitors federal, state, and local law changes to minimize current and future tax liabilities.
- If necessary, we can implement tailor-made due-date tax compliance monitoring systems to prevent costly interest and penalty assessments attributable to late filing.
- IRS and State/Local Representation: PHG knows the laws, and we know how to prepare your tax return. We can provide complete representation services before the IRS as well as state and local taxing authorities. We are also experienced in negotiating Offers in Compromise with the IRS.
- Sales Tax Services: PHG prepares all sales filings and offers full sales tax audit representation.
- Estate Taxity, Gift Tax and Trust Tax Return Preparation: PHG provides expert preparation of federal and state estate, gift, and trust tax returns.
- Litigation Support: We provide a full range of support for you and your legal counsel.
|Finance and Banking||Manufacturing||Engineering & Architecture||Trade Associations|
|Distribution||Unions||Nonprofit||Medical and Health Care|